- This event has passed.
How can medical cannabis help with chronic pain? Live Q&A
March 10 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
How can medical cannabis help with chronic pain? Zernia Clinic answer your questions at this live Q&A.
Who are Zernia Clinic?
Zerenia Clinic is an international specialist clinic supporting eligible patient access to medical cannabis in a supportive and compassionate environment, regulated by the CQC and works with the guidelines set out by the GMC, MHRA and NHS England. Zerenia has clinics in 12 cities (For example In London, Bogota D.C, Lima) and has treated more than 18.000 patients with medical cannabis.
Who will be speaking at how can medical cannabis help with chronic pain?
Dr. Gerard Sinovich- Chronic pain management consultant
- Dr. Sinovich is a pioneer in prescribing medical cannabis to chronic pain patients with training undertaken in Canada
- He has extensive experience in prescribing medicinal cannabos and offers individualised tailored treatment plan once he has undertaken an extensive consultation process
Guillermo Moreno-Sanz – Global Scientific Director. Khiron Life Sciences Corp
- Global Scientific Director, Khiron Life Sciences Corp
- PhD in Neurosciences from the Complutense University in Madrid, Spain
- Author of more than 30 scientific articles and 3 patents describing the role of the endocannabinoid system at controlling pain initiation
- He gained broad international experience with long-term fellowships in the Netherlands, Italy and the US, where he developed most of his career at the University of California, Irvine, where he discovered a new class of cannabinoid analgesics
- Patient care coordinator at Zerenia Clinic
- Held senior management positions in the UK and NZ
- Governance Lead at an inpatient mental health facility, ensuring compliance with Clinical Governance directives
- Instrumental to setting up Zerenia Clinics operations and Patient pathways
- An advocate for mental health with a proactive approach to patient care