Grass on the Hill
May 30 @ 12:00 am$180
Grass on the Hill – the Cannabis Leaders Summit and Lobby Day – is bringing leaders from across Canada’s cannabis industry to Ottawa to address the challenges facing licensed producers and processors. In the lead up to the Statutory Review of the Cannabis Act, Grass on the Hill is a two-day event designed to inform, provoke and drive changes to support the financial viability of cannabis license holders.
Day 1: Leadership Conference
Thought-provoking programming, including Ministers, MPs and other key influencers.
- Connect with other cannabis-sector leaders
- Discuss key policy issues affecting our industry
- Gain insights into current public opinion research on Cannabis
- Build your GR skills with insights on advocacy approaches and the mechanisms of Parliament and Government
Morning sessions give attendees an opportunity to share their thoughts and priorities. Afternoon sessions focus on key policy issues and best practices for engaging with political decision-makers.
Day 2: Lobby Day
Equipped with the insights and tactics from our leadership day, Cannabis industry leaders and influencers will meet with as many MPs and government stakeholders as possible to discuss The 5 Big Asks.
The day concludes with an evening Industry Reception including MPs and other key influencers at the Andaz Byward Market Hotel, 325 Dalhousie St, Ottawa, ON
Grass on the Hill Conference Schedule
Stay tuned for more speaker announcements and session details in the coming weeks.
Day 1 (May 30)
Sessions run from 9am to 5pm and include:
- EXCLUSIVE CONTENT: Attitudes on Legalization with David Coletto – Abacus Data
- Deep Dive – Framing The Need For Change
- Creating Issue Alignment Advocacy, Allies, Actions: discussion with Industry Advocates
- EXCLUSIVE PRESENTATION: Quantifying Excise Tax And Fees: The First Phase of an Exclusive Analysis of the impact of the Excise Tax and Regulatory Fees presented by Ernst & Young.
Day 1 Lunch is included with your registration.
Day 2 (May 31)
- Group breakfast at the Andaz Byward Market hotel
- Individual meetings with MPs and decision-makers
- Exclusive Industry Reception–5:30pm